Clyde marine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyde marine...

Hi guys, just want to ask a quick question. I have been accepted for September in Glasgow with Clyde (can't wait!) I was just wondering what usually happens from now until September now that I have sent all my paperwork back to Clyde ?

Oh, and thanks for all the help yous have given me over the past through months! Cheers!

Hey! Congratulations I'm sure someone in the know will be along shortly to answer your query.

Y'know what though, with all the help this site has given you, it'd be really great if you registered and became a member and then helped out the next generation, and kept us up to date wiith what things are like at college

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Hello,

well done, I have also been accepted for this September with Clyde at STC. I haven't sent my paperwork back yet though (on tomorrows agenda). I believe a month before we start we will be sent college details on start dates etc..What were your sponsor choices?

Comment

Thanks and yeah i will . Congrats aswell, i chose roYal carribean , chevron and london ship managers, yourself ?

Comment

Working...
        X