Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American visa

Hi,

I have accepted my cadetship with princess cruises and start september 2012 at south tyneside,

The info that the company sent me about my c1/d visa is an old link and wondered if anyone has the new one or can direct me to it?

Also any other advice about the visa or any thing about going down there and stuff would be apreciated.

Thanks

don't lie they probably know more than you do about you

Comment

Surprisingly you goto the US embassy's website and select C1/D Alien Crew Member in Transit; i.e.; http://london.usembassy.gov/cdvisas.html

Your sponsor will provide you with the information you need to supply on the form - do not fill it in until your sponsor provides you with the letter as your details must match that printed on the letter from your employer. When you click proceed it will generate a lovely PDF form you can print out and post away.

(IE: Address in the US will either be C/O Someship Name or C/O Employer Name & Head Office Address)
      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
      X