Just a quick query really regarding Barge Master/Ballast Control jobs offshore , if anyone has information.

I see that to apply for the positons you have to obviously have a CoC but how easy is it to transfer from say 2nd Officer PSV to Barge Master ?
Is there any other qualifications or experience needed?

Thanks in advance/