Current M-notices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current M-notices

Anyone who's tried to navigate the MCA website to find M-notices will know it's a ball ache, so I was quite excited when I found this site!

http://mnoticefinder.com/find

It's a gem!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Also you can subscribe to receive new M-Notices by e-mail using the details below. I'd very much recommend this, as it's always good to be abrest of whats going on and changes in the law when your at sea, shipping companies can be slow to update you with M Notices and to be honest once you leave college, unless you make an effort, you'll very quickly become out of touch with the regulations.

Subscribe to the e-subscription service for M-Notices
    The MCA provides a free electronic subscription service for Marine Notices. If you choose to subscribe to this service we will notify you by e-mail as new documents are published, providing links to each item.

Subscription
    To subscribe please e-mail the e-subscription administrator at the following address [email protected] with 'Subscribe' in the subject heading

To Unsubscribe
    To unsubscribe from this service please e-mail the e-subscription administrator at [email protected] with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject heading

Comment

I've done that, but they don't come through very quickly, it took about 10 days from it coming out to recieving the email! Plus it doesn't give you a list of what's active, I emailed the mca requesting thew latest list of active M-notices and have not recieved a reply yet

Size4riggerboots

Comment

If you know someone with a Regs4Ships account that can prove to be very helpful

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
          I've done that, but they don't come through very quickly, it took about 10 days from it coming out to recieving the email! Plus it doesn't give you a list of what's active, I emailed the mca requesting thew latest list of active M-notices and have not recieved a reply yet
          Yeah, it hasn't been such a great service. They've had a few problems with and keep promising it will work properly one day, about a year or so ago they screwed up and the system sent out a ridiculous amount of e-mails flooding all its subscribers e-mail accounts.

Ref Randomist, yeah the Regs4Ships is excellent, I completely agree.

Comment

Got that too, if the college login works from home...

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Which it doesn't..

Raaaaaandomist..... *flutters eyelashes*

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Just send an email to one of your companies MSQ superintendent or Marine Manager and they will have them all....
                I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Huh.........

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
                    Huh.........
                    Marine, Safety and Quality Superintendents and Marine Managers (usually your DPA/CSO) have all these documents saved somewhere (not just MCA ones, all flag state and Class notices) as it sometimes comes up if the office is being inspected by Class, Flag, Potential new owners or Currents Owners.

Ask them nicely and I'm sure they'll send you a CD of all the stuff they have to hand...

Comment

I don't work for a shipping company GM, I'm sponsored by a charity and administrated by administrators.

Size4riggerboots

Comment

I know that, but thats who the rest can get them from.

Comment

Working...
                        X