• December 2010

How was everyones first day?

How did it go today?
    Any advice for us who start next week?
  • GuinnessMan
    OC's Resident Grumpy Old Man
    • April 2010

Be afraid.....be very afraid...
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

• Faust
      • January 2011

It was horrible, I can't wait to get this all over and done with.

I'm kidding, it was good. So far all we have had is introductions to the college and what is expected of us and what is not, common sense malarkey really.

Also, if CD reads this; Barry is visiting Warsash on Thursday.

Comment

• Timothy Miller
        • March 2011

first day was ok, introduction to college and PD course and sat a maths test. Got my copy of seamans guide to the rule of the road and my parallel rulers and dividers. Bring on our elementary short course tomorrow

Comment

• CharlieDelta
          • February 2010

Haha I'm sneaking around campus doing important phase three type things, including smoking lots and sitting around doing not much with some mammoth gaps between lectures.

Barry S is a lecturer at Warsash, so he tends to be about quite a bit. Though at some stage his company will be collecting my TRB, Ops and Nav books and I'm hoping it's not too soon because I need to tidy them up a bit!
          sigpic
          Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

• h.sinfield
            • September 2011

Considering I started on my birthday it was pretty good Although I cant say I was to happy about having a math exam the following day!

Comment

Working...
            X