Pre-sea talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-sea talk

I have a pre-sea talk coming up with my company in the next few weeks as we are due to finish phase one soon and I was wondering what this involves? Will we find out when we are flying out to meet our ship or will this come later?

Don't get so drunk you can't get back to the ship, don't get arrested, don't visit a whore-house without double bagging, oh and er, be keen, be nice to everyone, work hard and don't make us look like retards!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

It'll be as Size4 said, you'll likely get your sea dates/ship information, crew list possibly, other cadets on the vessel with you, a voyage plan etc. make a list of all things you want to know of the journey for the meeting!
      Life at sea is a life for me

Comment

Originally posted by Brimbo View Post
        You'll likely get your sea dates/ship information, crew list possibly, other cadets on the vessel with you, a voyage plan etc. make a list of all things you want to know of the journey for the meeting!
        If you get all that then you're a very lucky [email protected]!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

It will depend on your company, I had a meeting with mine before but it was the company procedures and rules stuff which a lot of it they make every officer sit through (we had a chief with us for most of the day) while they did suggest ships that we would be going on i dont think anyone ended up on the ship they were told, and certainly no dates were mentioned. But yeah go and ask questions they will try to help.
          you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Working...
          X