Hamburg Sud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamburg Sud

Hello guys just got my sea dates through , and I'am due to join a Hamburg Sud ships . Has anyone had any experience with them ?
    my Sponsor Is OOCL but due to them not having enough Available berths for cadets i have been placed on a hamburg sud vessel. Due to OOCL having a deal in place with Hamburg sud if they cant aquire Berths for long durations for cadets , then they can use hamburg sud berths. So far 3 out of 6 engine cadets are being but with Hamburg Sud .

So in short are Hamburg Sud a good or bad company ?
    Maybe I will never be
    All the things that I want to be
    But now is not the time to cry
    Now's the time to find out why

Re: Hamburg Sud

They are ok

Some people from here went there last year, seem to be enjoying it
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Im yet to hear anything to the contrary. Can't be too bad.
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Beef I'd be very interested to know how you find them. As I couldn't take up my place with OOCL last year I will likely apply again this year or next.
        Do you know what routes you will be on? If I'm honest I don't really have much knowledge of Hamburg Sud......

Andy S

Comment

Vessel Cap Melville
          Voyage

San Vicente ,San Antonio , Callao ,Guayaquil , Cartagena , Port Everglades , New York , Baltimore ,Charleston

Join May 2nd
          Maybe I will never be
          All the things that I want to be
          But now is not the time to cry
          Now's the time to find out why

Comment

Hello, I know it is a while since you started this thread but I would be really interested in how you found it. I am an engine cadet with OOCL and have just been told I am going on a Hamburg Sud vessel for nearly 6 months. Id love to hear your experiences and how it has went since, and any advice if you have it. Thanks for your time.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X