Latsco / CMT cadet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latsco / CMT cadet

Hi, I’m a CMT phase 1 cadet with Latsco as my sponsoring company. I know that they’re worldwide LPG vessels but was just wondering if anyone Could give me some more information or advice?

A guy in my class was sponsored by Latsco. In phase 3 he was on an crude oil tanker and phase 4 an LPG tanker. Officers were mainly Filipino along with the crew. One of the engineers was Greek. Unfortunately that's all I know. Hopefully it gave you some light into it. In terms of training though seems like a good place to be as you will have an oppeerunity to gain a dangerous cargo endorsement on your CoC
    Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

Hey! I too am a Latsco cadet. That’s the name of the head office in London the actual company you sail with is CMM consolidate marine management. Google then you’ll see their fleet, none older than 9 years, the bulk being relatively new. the vessels are LPG chemical or product, the product carriers (lady Henrietta) etc have COW washing systems but are used and always have been as product. The officers are a mix of Filipino, always atleast one Greek office, chief and captains tend to be Greek (never heard of Filipino ones. Most of their trade tends to be middle easy Korea and Japan. My time on board was great, very helpful and actually give a damn about teaching was a pleasure really. If you want any more info or advice feel free to message me goodluck and enjoy your time at sea

Comment

Working...
      X