Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not got UK qualifications? - You need to read this FIRST.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marlinspike View Post
    No I read the guardian and support the Green party.
    You support the Green party? Then, is your post about how funding should only be for UK citizens not contradictory to what the Green party and what the readers of the Guardian believe?

MG420 We will resist all attempts to introduce a 'barrier round Europe' shutting out non-Europeans or giving them more restricted rights of movement within Europe than European Nationals.
    NY300 We will work to create a world of global inter-responsibility in which the concept of a 'British national' is irrelevant and outdated.
    NY501 We will promote and support, within the European Community, the principle of equal rights for residents (including migrant workers) and nationals, excluding the right to indefinite residence. Residents and nationals should have the same rights of movement and of political, social and religious activity. They should have equal rights in access to housing, employment, welfare services, health care, education and legal aid.
    Personally, I think you're spouting nonsense, but that wouldn't be the first time for you eh?
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

This NAIRC seems a bit of a con. All the colleges take students from all over the world. I am sure they have people who know about the polish equivalent to a GCSE.

Comment

Thank you Ian,

This information is very helpful indeed and most of the key aspects of the application process and many other things can be found here so thank you for doing this really useful job. Regarding the applications, well I have filled them in and sent them over, some of them even by post with a copy of my Qualifications and the Statement of Comparability and I did ask someone to check them before sending and I have tailored my CV many times it wasn't great in the beginning and I have done some bad applications but I know that I have made some good applications as well. I will ask for a feedback when following up my applications.
        Thank you for you advice Ian I wont take it personally and I know that I need to improve time and time again to get better and prove that I am a worthy candidate I will try again and again as I am really determined to do it and you are absolutely right about degrees they are related just a bit to the Maritime Industry and they are not the most important thing here. I have read the article about writing a CV in here it was very useful and it helped me a lot.
        I really appreciate your help.

Regards,
        Vlad Pruteanu

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Pruteanu View Post
          Thank you Ian,

This information is very helpful indeed and most of the key aspects of the application process and many other things can be found here so thank you for doing this really useful job. Regarding the applications, well I have filled them in and sent them over, some of them even by post with a copy of my Qualifications and the Statement of Comparability and I did ask someone to check them before sending and I have tailored my CV many times it wasn't great in the beginning and I have done some bad applications but I know that I have made some good applications as well. I will ask for a feedback when following up my applications.
          Thank you for you advice Ian I wont take it personally and I know that I need to improve time and time again to get better and prove that I am a worthy candidate I will try again and again as I am really determined to do it and you are absolutely right about degrees they are related just a bit to the Maritime Industry and they are not the most important thing here. I have read the article about writing a CV in here it was very useful and it helped me a lot.
          I really appreciate your help.

Regards,
          Vlad Pruteanu
          Wish you all the best and hope you get the cadetship you want Vlad
          io parlo morse

Comment

Working...
          X