Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Putford (Seacor) observation trip

First post here,

After a few unsuccessful interviews I passed my interview with sstg and put Boston putford down as one of my top choices, I got an email a few days ago saying I was invited on an observation trip in April/may. Obviously very excited albeit slightly nervous. Anyone else in this situation or been with them in the past? Any info would help a lot!

Cheers

Originally posted by Thunderscore View Post
    First post here,

After a few unsuccessful interviews I passed my interview with sstg and put Boston putford down as one of my top choices, I got an email a few days ago saying I was invited on an observation trip in April/may. Obviously very excited albeit slightly nervous. Anyone else in this situation or been with them in the past? Any info would help a lot!

Cheers

Heya Thunderscore.

There's a few of us waiting for our observation trips with Boston Putford on here. If you search the forums there's a few recent discussions you might be interested in. Are you doing the FD or HND course? And what's your preferred college?

Comment

OK I'll have a look. Going for the FD course, would probably prefer warsash just because of the location. You? Can I ask if you've got any other offers or plans if Boston putford doesn't work out? I've got a few applications to finish and send off tomorrow

Comment

Warsash is nice. I live in southampton and I've frequented some of the pubs that way. I've asked for Fleetwood but nothing is set in stone yet. And to be honest I turned down other offers when I got the trip with Boston Putford since they were my first choice anyways.

Comment

Yeah I still want to go to the open days just so I can have a look round. Luckily its my first choice as well but I don't want to regret not sending off all possible applications if something doesn't work out. Best of luck anyway!

Comment

Yeah good luck to you too mate. Let us all know how your observation trip goes.

Comment

Hi, Is anyone here currently a cadet with Boston Putford? I have an observational trip with them this year!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DanNCL View Post
                Hi, Is anyone here currently a cadet with Boston Putford? I have an observational trip with them this year!

Thanks
                Hi mate,

Currently a phase 3 deck cadet with putfords.
                Ask away!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakobus2012 View Post

Hi mate,

Currently a phase 3 deck cadet with putfords.
                  Ask away!
                  Hi, Any chance I could private message you if you had some spare time? It would be vastly appreciated!

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                  X