• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size4riggerboots
    replied
    Re: US Visa Issues

Originally posted by hazza1984
    Im due to start with Maersk in september but the way things are, this administrative processing scenario can take ages and have been told that the Visa has to be in place by september (basically saying if its not then goodbye cadetship!!).
    I can see why you're worried, but it does sound ridiculous, having to have a visa before you get accepted, I'd been at college for a couple of months before I got mine sorted. Though I am FD, are you going for the HND? (or C or whatever it is now?) Do you know how long the first phase is? Either way, if worried, phone your company and hassle them until they help you sort it.

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy
    replied
    Re: US Visa Issues

Holiday Season... not enough people to keep up...holding message?

Phone the Borg and ask what they think.....

Leave a comment:

• hazza1984
    started a topic US Visa Issues

US Visa Issues

Hi everyone

I have an issue with the US Visa, i had my interview on the 13th July at the US Embassy in London, however, my application has been suspended pending further administrative processing... Im unsure why as everything i put into the application is true. Has anyone been down this road before? I have no convictions what so ever and used to serve in the Armed Forces (Royal Navy).

Im due to start with Maersk in september but the way things are, this administrative processing scenario can take ages and have been told that the Visa has to be in place by september (basically saying if its not then goodbye cadetship!!).

Very worried at the moment... can anyone shed some light on what i can do to save my cadetship so to speak??

Cheers

Hazza
Working...
X