• Show
Clear All

• H2O
    replied
    Oh right ok, I might drop them an email to check

Leave a comment:

• BMcGrath
    replied
    yeah apparently they don't let you know when they receive your forms, I only found out they had because I emailed them asking. haha, I don't think it will matter a great deal buddy.

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    Haha, hopefully they'll let me know when they recieve my forms. I realised once I'd postedbit that I forgot to put a photo on the data sheet!

Leave a comment:

• BMcGrath
    replied
    good stuff, they replied to me today telling me that they have received all my forms etc. so the address which we've sent them to is fine aha.

no worries mate, don't mention it.

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    I sent mine to that address as well, thanks for all your help mate!

Leave a comment:

• BMcGrath
    replied
    I sent mine to the address which is found at the bottom of the emails they sent me.

Clyde Marine Training
    Seaforth House
    Seaforth Road North
    Hillington Park
    Glasgow G52 4JQ

I know they also have an office in Southampton though bud.

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    Oh right ok I'll go with that, cheers mate. I'll go and post it now, recorded so I know it gets there, I send it to the HQ in Clydebank I guess? Its just my interview was in their Southampton HQ

Leave a comment:

• BMcGrath
    replied
    For mine I just wrote "engineer" so presumably yours would be "deck" mate.

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    Ok, I'll do that, thanks

Leave a comment:

• elliotnorton
    replied
    I think I wrote deck. If you're unsure about anything, just drop them a quick email and they should get back to you within the hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    It just says 'ENTER DISCIPLINE' it doesn't say what to put in, any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• elliotnorton
    replied
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the document, you should find a second copy which Clyde have filled in as a guide. That has all the information about what to write in each section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• H2O
    replied
    Hi, you know for the trainee sponsor agreement, do you put 'DECK' as the discipline?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BMcGrath
    replied
    ah right, much appreciated man! Probably just me getting abit anxious that I haven't heard anything! no worries!
    ... and yeah the second lot take a while to complete and get in order so having to re-do them isn't exactly at the top of my favourite things to do list.

Cheers for the help though mate.

Leave a comment:

• gl3483
    replied
    They don't tell you, mate. They phoned me cos they said they hadn't received them but I'd sent them recorded delivery. Luckily they were found as I didn't fancy filling them in again! Haha.

They're usually very good at responding to emails though so should be in touch soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X