CMT sent forms....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMT sent forms....

Hey everybody, just a quick question for you guys with experience of being a CMT cadet or with knowledge of how they deal with the following....

I sent off my initial offer acceptance forms no-problem and a few days later I got sent the discharge book, seamans card, visa forms etc. to fill out.

I sent these off last week and have not heard anything more from CMT, do they normally email you simply saying that they have received the forms or not?
    I gave them an email today but have not had a reply as of yet.

And if any of you can help me out then what happens after they receive my discharge book, vaccination & seamans card forms etc.

Cheers guys.
    uk.linkedin.com/in/bjwmcgrath

They don't tell you, mate. They phoned me cos they said they hadn't received them but I'd sent them recorded delivery. Luckily they were found as I didn't fancy filling them in again! Haha.

They're usually very good at responding to emails though so should be in touch soon.

Comment

ah right, much appreciated man! Probably just me getting abit anxious that I haven't heard anything! no worries!
      ... and yeah the second lot take a while to complete and get in order so having to re-do them isn't exactly at the top of my favourite things to do list.

Cheers for the help though mate.

Comment

Hi, you know for the trainee sponsor agreement, do you put 'DECK' as the discipline?
        Thanks

Comment

If you scroll down to the bottom of the document, you should find a second copy which Clyde have filled in as a guide. That has all the information about what to write in each section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It just says 'ENTER DISCIPLINE' it doesn't say what to put in, any ideas?

Comment

I think I wrote deck. If you're unsure about anything, just drop them a quick email and they should get back to you within the hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I'll do that, thanks

Comment

For mine I just wrote "engineer" so presumably yours would be "deck" mate.

Comment

Oh right ok I'll go with that, cheers mate. I'll go and post it now, recorded so I know it gets there, I send it to the HQ in Clydebank I guess? Its just my interview was in their Southampton HQ

Comment

I sent mine to the address which is found at the bottom of the emails they sent me.

Clyde Marine Training
                      Seaforth House
                      Seaforth Road North
                      Hillington Park
                      Glasgow G52 4JQ

I know they also have an office in Southampton though bud.

Comment

I sent mine to that address as well, thanks for all your help mate!

Comment

good stuff, they replied to me today telling me that they have received all my forms etc. so the address which we've sent them to is fine aha.

no worries mate, don't mention it.

Comment

Haha, hopefully they'll let me know when they recieve my forms. I realised once I'd postedbit that I forgot to put a photo on the data sheet!

Comment

yeah apparently they don't let you know when they receive your forms, I only found out they had because I emailed them asking. haha, I don't think it will matter a great deal buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X