Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMarT

Hi all,

Got my joining instructions through from Clyde.

The letter mentions that I am being 'registered for Support for Maritime Training (SMarT) monies'. Does anyone know what this is? Would like to think I'm getting a bit of extra cash, but I reckon that probably isn't the case .

thanks

Re: SMarT

Nah it's just a mysterious organisation mentioned once which you'll never hear of ever again. You will be getting the rate stated 170/week.

Comment

Re: SMarT

Its the agency that deals with the government funding, that your company gets for having you. They need your permission to pass your personal details onto them so that they get paid.

You'll never hear anything about them again

They just have to inform you that they are registering you with the scheme, as if you apply anywhere else after being registered, the company that takes you on wont get funding (and hence most likely wouldn't take you on)
      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
      X