application for Maersk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application for Maersk

Im getting my CV and Personal Statement ready for Maersk and im wondering if everyone just uploaded there CV on the Maersk website or did anyone send it via, post.
    please let me know as soon as possible.
    thank you

I spoke to a maersk cadet who uploaded it via the maersk website
    Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

Use the application form on seacareers.co.uk

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I went through the maersk website for my application with them. Ended up with an interview so I know that way works just fine

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by pukkall View Post
            thank you so much
            I believe that Maersk have completed recruitment for September and I do not know if they have any intake planned for January. Unfortunately they were one of those that never responded to my questionnaire that is in this thread:

http://www.officercadet.com/showthre...ill-recruiting

So I am sorry I cannot help you any further. I have asked them twice but still no response.

Ian
            "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk." - Sir Francis Chichester.
            "Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear." - Buzzy Trent

"Careers at Sea" Ambassador - Experience of General Cargo, Combo ships, Tanker, Product Carrier, Gas Carrier, Ro-Ro, Reefer Container, Anchor Handlers.

Comment

I applied for Maersk 2 or 3 weeks ago. I then emailed a week after that and they said they had filled their September slot and they will not be taking till September 2015 and were keeping my application on file.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news....

Comment

Working...
              X