Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival UK Assessment Day

Hello,

I thought I would quickly take this opportunity to say hello as I'm new here. I'm an aspiring Deck Cadet - I've recently been to a CMT interview and have been invited to an Assessment Day on the 23rd April. Is anyone else going to this Assessment Day? If so I look forward to meeting you!

Anyone got any tips for the Assessment day? As for dress code, I dressed very smart for my Clyde interview, but as this is all day should I dress smart but a little more toned down? I want to be comfortable as it's all day, but want to make a good impression of course.

And lastly any of you with Carnival and how have you found them to work for?

Thank you, I appreciate any information.

Appearance is important on cruise ships, I would say dress smartly.

Maybe someone who has already been on one os these days will be able to tell you more.

Good luck.
    Go out, do stuff

Comment

I have recently been on an assessment day with Carnival UK and they offered me the job the next day.
      All the guys there were in suits, and I wore a pencil skirt, top and a blazer, so I'd say the dress code was quite smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Megrow98 View Post
        I have recently been on an assessment day with Carnival UK and they offered me the job the next day.
        All the guys there were in suits, and I wore a pencil skirt, top and a blazer, so I'd say the dress code was quite smart.
        Thats great thank you. Congratulations on getting offered a place - how did you find the Assessment Day?

Comment

Thanks😀 it was a good day! Everyone there makes you feel at ease so there's nothing to worry about!

Comment

What does the assessment days entail exactly?

DG

Comment

Working...
            X