SAAS for Clyde marine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAAS for Clyde marine?

Hello all! Just a quick question. I currently live in Scotland and will be going down to STC college with clyde in September. My question is do i need to apply for saas or is all paid for? The confusion started to arise when i read somewhere that clyde requires saas to cover some of the tuition fees. Thanks

Originally posted by chazzaface96 View Post
    Hello all! Just a quick question. I currently live in Scotland and will be going down to STC college with clyde in September. My question is do i need to apply for saas or is all paid for? The confusion started to arise when i read somewhere that clyde requires saas to cover some of the tuition fees. Thanks
    Clyde will tell you if you are required to do so.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Thanks for that. It did say on the sheet i was given after the interview saas was required but for Scotland only. As i am scottish but going to england i will have to find out if that applies to me

Comment

Working...
      X