Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pil

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about Pacific International Lines?

I know it's the 15th biggest line, and that they're based in the Pacific, but that's about it...

Thanks

Loads on their website:
    https://www.pilship.com/en-pil-pacif...l-lines/1.html

Comment

Thanks, saw all that!

Do you know anything about what they are like to work for, or what the crew make up is?

Thanks

Comment

I got an Offer to go with PIL (UK) Ltd through Anglo-Eastern, and any information as inland Pirate said about what they are like to work for, and the what crew make up is like, would be greatly appreciated.
        Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Anyone know the likelihood of them offering a job at the end? I know it's a tonnage tax case, but a guy can hope!

Comment

So do I take it as a bad sign no one knows anything about them?! O.o

Comment

I wouldn't take it as a bad thing, i know they probably are not as well known as other companies are, but i'm sure there some good things about them. the vessels you would go on as a cadet, i presume would be the ones managed by Anglo-Eastern, so the crew would i guess be a mixture of European, Asian and some other nationalities, which is the same a pretty much same as a lot of other container companies.

Comment

If this is the company I think it is (all ships start with Kota...?) then it is filipinos and Indians mainly with some Eastern Europeans mixed in. Not sure where they go to exactly but I see a lot of their ships knocking around the Indian Ocean / Red Sea

Comment

Working...
                X