Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess application

Hi,

I sent my application in two weeks on Friday, along with a c.v. And cover letter - however I haven't had any response. Does anyone know whether they're still going through applications? so worried that I haven't been offered an interview! as they were my number one choice of company.

Jay
    Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Likewise mate, applied 3 years in a row - knocked back every time! not even an interview! So I kinda lost interest and now I'm obsessed with maersk! They're they way forward! Have you applied to them?
    The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

I haven't heard anything either, apart from the automatic confirmation email!

Bear in mind (this is what I was told at the open day at Warsash) that the January intake are still settling in, so they're probably incredibly busy dealing with them, and if they've only just got around to dealing with September applicants, then we could be a way down the pile.

I'm going to catch up with them at Fleetwood on Saturday, and see what they say there, otherwise, I'll wait until the 4 weeks is up, and I'll call to see what the story is.

Comment

Same! Not even a peep back from them. Only a receive receipt from a bot each time. Shame really..

Comment

Originally posted by SameRulesApply View Post
          Likewise mate, applied 3 years in a row - knocked back every time! not even an interview! So I kinda lost interest and now I'm obsessed with maersk! They're they way forward! Have you applied to them?

Yeah ah I was refused by them this week. I have interviews with SSTG and Anglo Eastern, and interests from Carisbrooke and James Fisher. After seeing captain Philips, I really wanted Maesk - oh the irony lol
          Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Comment

Originally posted by cadetjlc View Post
            Yeah ah I was refused by them this week. I have interviews with SSTG and Anglo Eastern, and interests from Carisbrooke and James Fisher. After seeing captain Philips, I really wanted Maesk - oh the irony lol
            Aw man I'm sorry to hear that. I've got an interview with them at the start of next month and sstg at the end of this month. That's still a fair few right enough, good luck mate! I'm still to see that, any good?
            The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

Originally posted by SameRulesApply View Post
              Aw man I'm sorry to hear that. I've got an interview with them at the start of next month and sstg at the end of this month. That's still a fair few right enough, good luck mate! I'm still to see that, any good?
              Cheers mate, all the best to you too. Yeah it's a brilliant film, any ship buff is bound to like it lol

Comment

I spoke to Princess's Cadet Manager on the phone on Monday and he gave the impression that they'd already filled most of their spaces and should have finished the application process for this year by the end of this week. He told me it's still worth sending in an app but it'll probably be kept on file for the January 2015 intake.
                Insert profound quote here.

Comment

Hmm, might give them a call tomorrow... I screwed up, and now I'm stuck in college until 5

Comment

@Inland Pirate I can PM you the direct number for the cadet officer if you want, that way you don't have to stay on hold for ages getting redirected from office to office.

Comment

That'd be great, thanks!

Comment

Does anyone have the number to call, cannot find it anywhere?!

Comment

@cadetjlc PM'd you mate.

Comment

Has anyone heard back from Princess since this thread was posted. I called up last week and was told my application hadn't been looked at yet, and that they'd call me back - but they never did

Comment

Hey, could somebody PM me the princess cadet number too? Thanks.
                              "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out" ~ John Wooden

Deck Cadet on Product Tankers.

Comment

Working...
                              X