Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSTG responses?

Hi All,

Does anyone know how long it takes someone like SSTG to get back to applicants? I sent my application off two weeks ago and have yet to hear back - although I know they've received it.

Ta!
    Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

I heard back within a couple of days - I have an interview coming up shortly

Comment

I applied in the afternoon and got an interview offer when I was having dinner the same day! It really does vary.
      The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

It could also be to do with the January intake just starting! Probably got their hands quite full at the moment, give it time!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I applied and got an interview invitation three days later. My interview is on the 17th of this month
          Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Comment

I applied on the 24th of Jan, so it would appear as though I've been unsuccessful! Somehow I doubt e-mailing them about a mistake with two of my grades helped my chances...

At any rate, I'll wait another week before I e-mail them asking why I've been unsuccessful. Good luck to those of you that have got interviews BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by cadetjlc View Post
              I applied and got an interview invitation three days later. My interview is on the 17th of this month
              Same
              The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

I applied three days before recieving a call for an interview which is today!!

Comment

I applied for SSTG back in September-ish time and had my interview a week after applying, so now im just waiting to see if i have interviews with my chosen companies

Comment

Originally posted by BeachedTurtle View Post
                    I applied for SSTG back in September-ish time and had my interview a week after applying, so now im just waiting to see if i have interviews with my chosen companies
                    Wait... You have to go through interviews with SSTG's client companies?

Comment

Yeah, if you are successful with the interview at the SSTG Office, you have to pick 3 Preferable companies which you would like to be sponsored by and then SSTG get you interviews with said companies, but thats only if the companies require a second interview.

Comment

Originally posted by SameRulesApply View Post
                        Some like to meet you first!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahh right ok lads

Comment

Originally posted by SameRulesApply View Post
                            According to their website, yes. I can't tell you if they're proper interviews or just informal chit-chats though.

This is from SSTGs' website : "A second interview may be required and will give you the opportunity to meet the proposed shipping company and ask specific questions about their fleet and the opportunities open to you."

Comment

Originally posted by MrStealth View Post
                              According to their website, yes. I can't tell you if they're proper interviews or just informal chit-chats though.

This is from SSTGs' website : "A second interview may be required and will give you the opportunity to meet the proposed shipping company and ask specific questions about their fleet and the opportunities open to you."
                              Alright this is new to me, Clyde doesn't do that though I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                              X