Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglo-Eastern

Hi,

I've just been invited to an interview with Anglo Eastern. I just wondered whether there are any tests - as I know that some companies do. If there's anyone that works for Anglo-Eastern, I'd love to know what they're like to work for.

jay
    Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Hi Jay,

Estevenson92 is with AE she starts in september
    Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

Is that Friday 14th at Fleetwood by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Inland Pirate View Post
        Is that Friday 14th at Fleetwood by any chance?
        I'm with AE, first phase!
        If I see you sitting around I'll come say hello! I've got a company meeting with AE.

Comment

Hey I start in September with AE and no no tests in interview bar the one about different parts of the ship but that's more of a quiz coz I cocked up and I'm still in just relax message me if you need any more questions answering but message moose if it's any questions further than interview/paperwork afterwards haha I'm not quite finished the paperwork stage yet
          H. Jackson Brown Jr. -- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Comment

No it's at Warsash Maritime Academy on the 28th Feb
            Join the Warsash Maritime Academy September 2014 Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarsashCadetsSept2014

Comment

Ah right! Thought I was going to see someone there! (Mooses are hard to talk to :P)

Does anyone know where I can find some information about which companies Anglo Eastern employs for? I know about Rio Tinto and Subsea 7 from the Open Days, but their website doesn't have the information...

Comment

Have you looked on the careers at sea website? http://www.careersatsea.org/apply/sp..._companies.php then click on anglo eastern and it lists them
                H. Jackson Brown Jr. -- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Comment

Anyone else got an interview with AE tomorrow at Fleetwood nautical college? If so, does anyone have the foggiest idea where we go?!
                  Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

Will work for money/sea time.

Comment

Yes! Didn't you get a letter? Report to main reception at the time you were given, and you'll be directed from there

Comment

Originally posted by Inland Pirate View Post
                      Yes! Didn't you get a letter? Report to main reception at the time you were given, and you'll be directed from there
                      I didn't get a letter unfortunately, I was e-mailed instead! Thanks, I guess I'll see you there!

Comment

Haha possibly! I got the initial email, then a letter came through yesterday! Maybe it got held up with the weather or something...

Comment

Maybe... I know I've got to be there for a presentation at 1pm, then an interview afterwards. But that's all I know... It's going to be an "interesting" experience..

Comment

No one said anything to me about a presentation!? PM me and I'll scan you a copy of my letter

Comment

Originally posted by MrStealth View Post
                              Maybe... I know I've got to be there for a presentation at 1pm, then an interview afterwards. But that's all I know... It's going to be an "interesting" experience..
                              I got an email, and letter through the post yesterday confirming the interview. There was no mention of a presentation though :/

Comment

Working...
                              X