Maersk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maersk

Got an email from maersk today so making this so people can post and we can keep each other up-to-date through the recruitment process
    The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Me too...but think mine might be different to yours
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefy View Post
      Yeah, your already an officer. Mines is regarding an interview.
      The games are always, repeat, always, being played. But nobody plays the games like me. You just have to be the best.. And I usually am. Same rules apply.

Comment

Yeah I received one also asking if I still want to be considered. I declined as i already have an offer from another company.

Comment

Asking if you've broken anything yet?

I applied recently, just waiting to hear back from them now...

Comment

they dont have to ak me "if" I have broken anything, thats a given, it's "what" that changes ;-) but on leave currently, so this was my "family carriage reuest" which happily has been approved ;-)
            Trust me I'm a Chief.

No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Comment

they dont have to ak me "if" I have broken anything, thats a given, it's "what" that changes ;-) but on leave currently, so this was my "family carriage reuest" which happily has been approved ;-)
              Does that mean we have passengers?! Does that mean I'll have to behave myself?!!

Comment

Originally posted by HarmlessWeasel View Post
                Does that mean we have passengers?! Does that mean I'll have to behave myself?!!
                And make the ship shiny!

Comment

Originally posted by HarmlessWeasel View Post
                  Surely thats a given! A bit of ploish never did anything any harm either. Mind you with your talents you could offer entertainment, they might even feel like they are cruising

Comment

pool will need cleaning and maybe painting too, but mostly cleaning and refilling....Mrs Chief has her own boiler suit for the job
                    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Comment

pool will need cleaning and maybe painting too, but mostly cleaning and refilling....Mrs Chief has her own boiler suit for the job
                      So a working trip for Mrs Chiefy then I hope she knows that so she can pack her marigolds too.

Comment

marigolds included
                        Trust me I'm a Chief.

Comment

Clean and paint the pool then do an inventory of the PPE and stationary for RDRM!! The bread and butter of the deck cadet

Comment

RDRM... hmmm, nah don't know it. Looks like Mrs Chiefy will have to look after that one instead

Comment

RDRM is just Maersk stock and ordering system, its the most antiquated heap of S*** in the world Mrs Chiefy will be sitting on a sun lounger with her feet up on the run over to the South of America while you clean the pool It's the standard job on just about every ship, that and inventories of PPE and the Stationary cupboard, as well as making the cupboards look pretty. On the plus side..... You get lots of new shiny pens and PPE usually

Comment

Working...
                              X