Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sort of Health Requirements are needed for the ENG1 Medical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can touch my toes...... It's why the good lord gave me knees

Comment

What evens happens during the medical? Will I need to strip and do they do the cough test haha?

Comment

Need to strip to your boxers usually but the clyde doctors aren't the most strict My first medical i got the cough test but he went ti town, checked my toenails and everything too

Comment

I'll make sure not to wear the funny boxers I got for crimbo then! "It aint gonna suck itself" Haha, christ I'll need to get the clippers out then!

Comment

Its a medical, not a date

Comment

Check out my blog (in signature). It has all the details of the medical. If you're going to Govan for it at the Clyde Marine Medical place then it'll be the same process and there is no cough test. I just had to take top off and undo trousers (not take off) to check for hernias. Anyway who cares if there is a cough test….unless you have something to be embarrassed about
              http://desdons.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @desdons

Comment

Haha this question has really backfired lol! Nah just wanna know what to expect, can't wait to get it by with so I can get the unconditional offer and get it all sorted

Comment

I got asked to bend over and touch my toes which I for 1 can not do. But it was just to check for any irregularities in the spine I think

Comment

Working...
                  X