Post interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post interview

So just had my interview and it went well I thought. Just wondering how long have you all waited to hear back if you got accepted this is with Clyde by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not with them but from stories on here and classmates, anything from a week to 6 months. The stock reply is thanks for attending interview etc, we're waiting to receive confirmation of numbers from sponsor companies and will keep your application on file. If you're rejected outright I think they make it clear.
    Be sure to apply to as many companies as possible/reasonable. You don't want to put all your eggs in one basket

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

What the weasel said, some heard back the same day, for others it was several months so I'd keep the cork on the champagne bottle for now. Never a bad idea to get a few more applications sent off in the mean time. Fingers crossed for you.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this time of year Clyde are probably quite busy sorting out new and upcoming cadets and such and as a result might take longer than usual to get back to you. I'd give it up to a few months until you know for sure whether they're outright ignoring you or whatever. Make sure to apply to plenty other companies as well, that makes the wait seem more bearable and it also gives you a plan B (and C and D)

Good luck!

Comment

I heard back from them in a day , was pretty made up tbh / surprised , good luck mate

Comment

I applied for January intake so hope it's sooner rather than later lol

Comment

I had to wait 5 months, but that time flew for me because I was still at college at the time. I think you're too late for the January intake; and will be on hold for the September intake. But I could be wrong and you could hear back soon.

Comment

It said their still recruiting for January I applied in November, although he mentioned something about September but I'm hoping for January lol

Comment

So Ii got accepted! Although they didn't have any space for Glasgow so I'm being put in Shetland! Anyone else there or been there, what's it like? Do CMT arrange the medical and US visa etc ?

Comment

Don't know about the US visa (still waiting on my joining instructions) but when I called to ask them I was told that they would neither arrange or pay for the medical. Might be different for under 18's or Scottish residents so if I were you I'd call and ask anyway. And well done on the offer!

Comment

Aye maybe! Will give them a call in the morning. Need to have a look at sponsoring companies, cheers!

Comment

Sorry to go and dig up this old thread but I just realised my last post here was incorrect. I got another E-mail from Clyde today with more detail about the medical. It looks like you pay for it on the day but are then reimbursed when you start college.

Comment

Got the forms today, yeah I organise it, I also need to send 4 ID photos? I've already sent them 2 and only have 3 left lol, I'll phone them in the morning to see if 4 is necessary

Comment

Working...
                          X