International student looking for sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International student looking for sponsorship

Pleasant day all! I'm Ben, a Nigerian, 18 and an aspiring cadet. I would love to know if any company/school is accepting applications from international students for sponsorship/training ?
    Thank you!

*Email address removed by Moderator for safety reasons - please do not post email addresses in open forum*

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum.

I really don't know the answer to your question other than to say that you will struggle to get sponsorship with a UK company as they tend to employ mainly UK nationals as cadets for tax reasons.
    Go out, do stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Aspiringcadet1 View Post
      Pleasant day all! I'm Ben, a Nigerian, 18 and an aspiring cadet. I would love to know if any company/school is accepting applications from international students for sponsorship/training ?
      Thank you!

*Email address removed by Moderator for safety reasons - please do not post email addresses in open forum*
      Hello Ben,

Try speaking to the likes of NLNG or Sonangol as they tend to hire Nigerians and send them to the UK for their cadet training.
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Thank you! I have applied to Sonangol US. Hope that's the one. It would be of great help if you could give me an email or website related to... .. NLNG sponsors students enrolled into year 1 of any Nigerian university and pays tuition fee. That will still leave me at base grounds as No! Maritime institution in Nigeria Offers COC. Unfortunately as I recently discovered..

Comment

Working...
        X