Help with SSTG interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with SSTG interview

Hi everyone. I'm new to the website. I signed up as I have just been asked to attend an interview with SSTG in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on how the interview will go and what sort of questions I will be asked? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi, im not with sstg, but I did have interviews with Clyde and Chiltern.

I would make sure you are well prepared on what to expect with your career, make sure you look up different ship types within the merchant navy and try to think of the pro's and cons of working on each type. (Clyde asked me which type I would like to work on, I said offshore. But don't worry, that wont determine the ship type for your entire career!)

Just be yourself when you go to the interview, make sure you are well prepared to travel and know your timings for the day, this takes away lots of the stress and worry.

Know your companies, ships and career path and you'll be just fine.

Good Luck,

Comment

What he said ^

Also your interview will be with Steve Abrahart. He's a really nice guy and very good at putting you at your ease. Being yourself is definitely the best thing to do, unless you're a rude, arrogant prick, in which case be someone else Oh and suit, tie, ironed shirt and trousers, and polished shoes will go a long way.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X