Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just been offered a place at South Tyneside with Clyde!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been offered a place at South Tyneside with Clyde!

I literally got a call yesterday confirming I have a place on this years September intake! Absolutely ecstatic.

Thanks for all the advice this site and members have given!

Same as me mate! I'll see you there. One tip, get onto the college about accommodation, because there isn't much left.
    Ex-South Shields Cadet

Currently trying to pass exams...

Follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of coffee, bay plans and Jotun paint : @jacobontheground

Comment

Ah great! I spoke with them today and have been confirmed a place! Got my medical luckily today. Forms are all sent special delivery XD see you there mate.

Comment

I rung this morning and they told me that I'll have to wait until they confirm it?

I haven't even had a chance to book my medical yet, but I have just sent the forms off via SD as well!
        Ex-South Shields Cadet

Follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of coffee, bay plans and Jotun paint : @jacobontheground

Comment

How did you get on, have you heard any more about accommodation?

Comment

Aye its all sorted now. Accommodation confirmed. So I guess I'll see you there!

Bring on the paperwork!
            Ex-South Shields Cadet

Comment

Working...
            X