Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midge
    replied
    I hope everyone hears the outcomes of interviews soon. It seems a very long time to have kept so many of you waiting for what seems to be in some cases months. That if you are waiting for exam results you get the grades you want.
    However, should any news not be what you would like to hear, there are still January intakes, and resits. Take the time if unsuccessful to get some feedback and improve your CV for next time. Just because one company isn't interested doesn't mean they will all think like that.
    If your are successful in getting a cadetship, then you are going to be very busy in the next few weeks.
    Good luck to you all!

Leave a comment:

• soopaspud123
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratchet_Spanner View Post
    I'm really feeling the tension for you guys who haven't had a confirmed place yet. All the best of luck for the next few days and weeks? Soopaspud is your interview with Chiltern with Kath Millar?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
    Not sure yet, I think it's with Stuart and a rep from a new client company, all a bit vague.

Leave a comment:

• Ratchet_Spanner
    replied
    I'm really feeling the tension for you guys who haven't had a confirmed place yet. All the best of luck for the next few days and weeks? Soopaspud is your interview with Chiltern with Kath Millar?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Leave a comment:

• soopaspud123
    replied
    Not unusual at all, I have an interview for September on Thursday, and only found out about it today. Things can get rushed, but it can get a bit expensive. Lucky I've been saving for this for a while.

Leave a comment:

• All At Sea
    replied
    CMT by any chance?

There's a bunch of us kicking around the cadet applications section. From what I gather it is not normal but there does seem to be a lot of us in that very same situation!

Leave a comment:

• willsie
    started a topic Still not heard anything :(

Still not heard anything :(

I was wondering, is it the norm to find out you've got a place only a couple of weeks before college starts? I have to give work notice as I work full time plus they are only a small company so I'm the only one in that role. Maybe I should be thinking about this if I get a place XD any help would be much appreciated

Cheers,

Will.
Working...
X