X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazbo
    replied
    Re: Interview - Clyde Sponsor Company

It's my understanding that only certain sponsor companies request another interview, the majority will take you on under the recommendation of Clyde based on your interview with them and qualifications, etc...if this is the case you probably wont find out until college.

If your concerned though, just phone Clyde, they've always been pretty helpful with any queries I've had!

Leave a comment:

• fernze411
    replied

I'm with Clyde. I only had to attend an interview with a woman from Clyde. No further interviews were arranged for me, they just made me pick some companies and I'll find out who I'm with on our first day...

Sketchy

Leave a comment:

• coll659
    replied

Hi

Clyde marine foned me to tell me my first sponsor choice was conducting interviews and would get back to me with a date but then foned me a couple of week's later to say they wern't going to hold the interviews anymore.

Leave a comment:

• vulcan_hell
    replied

Hi there,

Has anybody else had a second/sponsor interview with Clyde Marine? I spoke to Clyde on the phone last week (to get start dates) and was told I would be informed of my sponsor in my first week of college.

Hoping to get Farstad but we shall see!

Leave a comment:

• dawg
    replied

It does like kind of aggressive and grumpy - like it's snarling! - you know how cars sort of seem to have a "face" with their headlights as eyes, and the grill as the mouth?

BMWs look like pigs and (real) minis and beetles, sort of jolly... and those hideous late 90s mercs, like spiders...

this ship just makes me think of Bluto!

Leave a comment:

• Randomist
    replied

Disney Cruise

Leave a comment:

• dave2965
    replied

My brothers a 2nd engineer with regent, he only been qualified for 6 months or so but from what hes told me the when he was a cadet the training he got was quiet good most of the engineers are eastern European/Italian and the majority of the deck officers are from the Philippines but English is spoken in all the areas of the ship so theres not a massive communication problem.

Leave a comment:

• kayak
    replied

Originally posted by Brimbo
    Since when did Disney sail ships ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Hook#Disney

Leave a comment:

• dawg
    replied

Not only that, they have a Navy too! (...and submarines).

Leave a comment:

• Brimbo
    replied

Since when did Disney sail ships ?

Leave a comment:

• Gazbo
    replied

Totally random...typical Clyde Marine from what I've heard.

My choices were: Disney, Acergy and Chevron.

Leave a comment:

• Sdot
    replied

Hey Gazbo, was RSSC one of your top 3 choices or is this interview totally random?? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Gazbo
    started a topic Interview - Clyde Sponsor Company

Interview - Clyde Sponsor Company

Hi Guys,

I've just been asked to attend an interview with Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) on thursday, arranged through Clyde Marine. Apparently it's just going to be a presentation followed by a 15 minute formal chat!

Does anybody have any idea what to expect, further to the above? Any rumours/experiences with RSSC floating about?
Working...
X