Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkscampi
    replied
    Thanks for this post! If I had not have seen this I would not have applied to SSTG for the January intake! I now have an interview! Well done on getting offered a place.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied
    Apply early and apply often :P

Leave a comment:

• Snecko
    replied
    Right now! I applied to SSTG about 3 or 4 weeks ago and have had my interview and have been offered a place in January. Steve from SSTG was saying they still have places.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    I don't think Clyde's systems are open for January until October anyway so I wouldn't worry too much.

Leave a comment:

• SBunting
    replied
    Thank you. I applied for all of the ones I could (with GCSEs) last month. Except Clyde, they have some policy where if I have applied in the last 6 months/are on their systems, I'll automatically be overlooked. So I have decided maybe October is the time to apply for them again? I'm worried it might be a bit late though!

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    Now! Though some companies won't let you apply until September/October. But for the ones that do, get your application in as soon as you can.

Leave a comment:

• SBunting
    started a topic When to Apply for the January intake?

When to Apply for the January intake?

Just wondering if anyone who has been successful (or is still applying like myself) knows when is the best time to apply for the January intake?

Thanks!
Working...
X