January/February start dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January/February start dates?

Does anyone know when deck cadets start in the jan/feb intake? Like for the September intake engineers start late in August and deck start later in early September. Hope that makes sense. Anyone who has started in Jan/feb should be able to help.

Also does anyone know any other companies other than CMT that start cadets in the jan/feb session?

Thanks

Most companies start at the same time. I'm an Engineer in Fleetwood. I started on the 28th Jan 2013 FD and ND Eng then on the 8th Feb 2013 FD and ND Deck started.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaMartin View Post
      Most companies start at the same time. I'm an Engineer in Fleetwood. I started on the 28th Jan 2013 FD and ND Eng then on the 8th Feb 2013 FD and ND Deck started.
      That's great Marin, just what I was wanting. Thanks a lot!

Comment

You're welcome mate!

Comment

warsash is 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Jordo View Post

Also does anyone know any other companies other than CMT that start cadets in the jan/feb session?

Thanks
            I know SSTG do, can't say for sure which others do but I think quite a few

Comment

Originally posted by HarmlessWeasel View Post
              I know SSTG do, can't say for sure which others do but I think quite a few
              Thanks I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordo View Post
                Like for the September intake engineers start late in August and deck start later in early September.
                It really depends on the college, and the above is not always true. Warsash deck and engineer cadets start on the same date in September.
                sigpic
                Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieDelta View Post
                  It really depends on the college, and the above is not always true. Warsash deck and engineer cadets start on the same date in September.
                  Ok thanks. I really just used that to try help explain what I was asking.

Comment

Working...
                  X