Bibby for sept 13'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibby for sept 13'

Has anybody heard back from bibby for this years intake? Applications closed on the 5th and its now the 16th!

Yes, I have my interview next week
    Saltydog

Comment

Good luck saltydog, Bibby is one of the better companies to gain a cadetship with. liam, if you haven't heard anything, there is no harm in sending an e-mail/phone them and reiterating how interested you are in the cadetship, and seeing if they will consider you for the interview. If they rebuff you, feel free to ask them for some feedback from the interview, and if it would be possible to reapply in the future.

Comment

Thanks YoungMariner.

@Liam, definetely agree with the advice given above. Good luck
        Saltydog

Comment

Cheers lads, hopefully due to the fact i live in the middle of nowhere in scotland they may be longer to arrange a date for an interview, as i said hopefully! haha ah well iv got a clyde marine interview to fall back on so it aint so bad

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post
            Has anybody heard back from bibby for this years intake? Applications closed on the 5th and its now the 16th!
            Yeah I got a phonecall while I was away, but I've already got a place with Maersk so I rejected the interview, maybe it'll get doled out to someone else. Good luck to you and saltydog

Comment

Hey there guys, bibby phoned me up tuesday i believe saying I've got a placement. I actually cannot wait till September

Comment

Same here mate! Warsash right?
                Saltydog

Comment

Yeah, it's absolutely stunning there!

Comment

Just in case you haven't joined already:
                    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...6891723382442/

Comment

Bibby Interview

Originally posted by ClassicVW View Post
                      Hey there guys, bibby phoned me up tuesday i believe saying I've got a placement. I actually cannot wait till September
                      Hey guys, got a phone call today from princess cruises saying they liked my application, however they just filled the ETO place. The guy was very nice and said he would reccomend me to some other companies. Half an hour later i got an email from Bibby offering me an interview. Just wanted to ask how your interview went? What sort of questions they asked etc. First time on here so hope I haven't said anything I shouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
                      X