• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatchorder View Post
    You failed it, didn't you?

Ian
    No, I passed this one. We didn't have it when I joined...

Leave a comment:

• Hatchorder
    replied
    Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
    I had a quick bash at the CMT one online and to be honest, if anyone can fail that then they really shouldn't be allowed out on their own....
    You failed it, didn't you?

Ian

Leave a comment:

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Originally posted by jcwilson91 View Post
    I'm sure you know that some cadets CMT allow into the program really shouldn't be allowed in.
    I know. They allowed me in....

Leave a comment:

• jcwilson91
    replied
    Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
    I had a quick bash at the CMT one online and to be honest, if anyone can fail that then they really shouldn't be allowed out on their own....
    I'm sure you know that some cadets CMT allow into the program really shouldn't be allowed in.

Leave a comment:

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatchorder View Post
    If you are an A level Maths student or a high grade GCSE then you should have no problems at all. If Harmless Weasel can pass it - anyone can!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• Boydie
    replied
    Yeah the bite size maths stuff, I don't know how much you have looked into it but it does have mock exam's which I've been going through. Most of the maths in it has only been a good reminder for me on how to solve the problems. But since I did the Scottish equivalent of a GCSE Higher maths exam ( Intermediate 2 ). Their are somethings I have never done which is in a GCSE Higher paper and not the Int 2 paper, stuff like Variation, cyclic quadrilaterals and tree diagrams, things I've never learned at school, so I'm revising stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• jake
    replied
    The application thing wasn't their fault, it was just one of those things. They have been brilliant with me so far and i feel very fortunate to get an interview. I was most impressed with them at the Open day at Fleetwood. I just want to make the most of it. Boydie are you talking about the bite size maths website they gave us ? Jordo my interview is on 10th Apr in Southanmpton.

Leave a comment:

• Jordo
    replied
    Hey jake

Just wondering when and whereabouts is it? And did you send three applications for the one intake or was it over a period of time?

Leave a comment:

• Boydie
    replied
    I've got a interview too; just revise the stuff they give you, That is what I've being doing anyway. I take it the exam is both calculator and non calculator?

Leave a comment:

• Hatchorder
    replied
    If you are an A level Maths student or a high grade GCSE then you should have no problems at all. If Harmless Weasel can pass it - anyone can!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• jake
    started a topic Carnival UK - Interview Day Maths Test

Carnival UK - Interview Day Maths Test

I've got an interview with Carnival UK (after sending in about 3 applications to get a reply!) and I am looking forward to it apart from the maths test obviously! I haven't done any maths since November and I've been going over it recently an was just wondering is there much to worry about?
Working...
X