This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First steps

Hi sorry if this has been asked already but the search function is not working for me today. I am about to do the online test for Clyde marine and was wondering If anyone could answer a couple of questions for me.

1) what is the online test like
    2) what will happen after the test has been completed and how long these things take to happen

many thanks, soloslash2010

Hi and welcome,

I would like to take a moment to draw your attention to that lovely yellow banner at the top of the page....

We encourage the sharing of general application and interview tips, however we would remind you that company-specific interview questions, details of aptitude tests and group exercises should not be shared and will be removed.
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X