X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatchorder View Post
    Bugga, only a few hundred miles? - not enough - I thought she was back in the land of the penguins!
    Nope, she's in the deepest darkest south. Trust me, I'm in her bushes still...

Leave a comment:

• Hatchorder
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiefy View Post
    .....the bravery of a few hundred mile buffer zone
    Bugga, only a few hundred miles? - not enough - I thought she was back in the land of the penguins!

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy
    replied
    *dials 999 and sends rescue services to Hatchorders house*

the bravery of a few hundred mile buffer zone

Leave a comment:

• Hatchorder
    replied
    Originally posted by size4riggerboots View Post
    Um..........woof? Not sure why we're going to bark at someone who's put nice little post with decent grammar, spelling and actual punctuation in an appropriate forum...

Best of luck with the interview Simon!
    Errrrrr.....

Aw sod it.........

Gonna go for it........

"That's never stopped you before!"

Leave a comment:

• size4riggerboots
    replied
    Um..........woof? Not sure why we're going to bark at someone who's put nice little post with decent grammar, spelling and actual punctuation in an appropriate forum...

Best of luck with the interview Simon!

Leave a comment:

• Simon5000
    replied
    Happy Birthday when it comes JJ, hope you have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• jj-1994
    Guest replied
    I got asked to go to the assessment day but turned down due to having a place with Maersk. Glad I did now as the 18th is my Birthday :-P

Leave a comment:

• Simon5000
    replied
    Thanks Ian for replying. That one drink would be a coke for me anyway, on a very strict fitness diet.

Leave a comment:

• Hatchorder
    replied
    Simon,

First of all welcome to the site. A mod will come along soon and bark, but don't worry their breath is worse than their bite!

Secondly, congrats on getting an interview. Good luck with it. Just remember the interviewer is human. They have already said they are interested in you so they just want to see more to help them make a decision. Your job at the interview is to convince them that their first thoughts are right and not to screw it up!

Finally just remember the night before the interview that "One drink in the bar" stays as just the one! That is a guaranteed way to screw it up on the day - AA road maps as eyeballs and a mouth that feels like the Russian Army marched through in it's socks!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• Simon5000
    started a topic Princess Cruises Assessment Day

Princess Cruises Assessment Day

Hey everyone! I'm a first time poster on this site, but have been using it for past couple of months to find out what life could be like for myself out on the ocean waves and in college. Have to say to everyone that posts on here you have all been a great help, some a little more so than others.

ANYWAY...I applied to Princess Cruises a few weeks a go for the Engineering Cadetship FD and I am delighted to say that I have got an interview on the 18th March in Southamptom. Now does anyone else have an interview on this date and if so where will you be staying? Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink the night before to discuss interview questions or any of the other assessments?

Cheers!
Working...
X