Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maersk Wed 13th 2013 Interview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maersk Wed 13th 2013 Interview

    Hi All,

    Wanted to know who was at the interview on wed 13th, love to keep in contact with you lot and find out if you got accepted at maersk or not.

    Reply

    Keep in contact Cheers
    Ryan

  • #2
    I was there but no letter as yet, fingers crossed !!

    Jake

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rduffy View Post
      Hi All,

      Wanted to know who was at the interview on wed 13th, love to keep in contact with you lot and find out if you got accepted at maersk or not.

      Reply

      Keep in contact Cheers
      Ryan
      Hey Ryan,
      Love to keep in touch as well, add me up on facebook as I would most likely check that more often than this forum :L
      (Email deleted - message me instead)

      Likewise if people leave their email add here I'll add you up

      Comment


      • #4
        This is Mark btw (as the forum name implies), not sure if you remember me :P

        Comment


        • #5
          I got a place but I'm still waiting for the paperwork!

          Comment


          • #6
            Same JJ! Said it was being sent out 18th, so er tomorrow!
            All views are my own and not that of my employer/training company.

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome! how did you guys find out?

              Comment


              • #8
                Well they phoned Patrick, myself and presumably jj-1994, the day after the interview saying that they would like to offer us sponsorship for sept 2013.

                Hope all goes well for you Mark, I'm sure you'll get it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  After some digging you three have something in common,
                  you all had your interviews on the 4th of Feb (Correct me If I am wrong).

                  As far as I know no one from the interview held on the 13th and 14th have heard news yet :/

                  Thats a bit unfair if they have already decided to offer the places without finishing all the interviews...

                  So thats 3 out of the 35 places gone :P

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Recruitment staff work in mysterious ways, don't get too disheartened if others hear before you!
                    sigpic
                    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

                    Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      E-mail address goes here add me on fb still nothing yet
                      Last edited by Chiefy; 18 February 2013, 08:07 AM. Reason: removed personal address, use PM's for this info sharing please, thank you ;-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        People who post their email addresses on public forums are begging for spam-bots to send them 300 emails of sh1t a day! Please think guys and don't hand out loads of information (i.e names and emails) about yourselves on a public message board! We strongly suggest people use a username instead of their real name- don't forget, a lot of companies read these boards!!

                        Size4riggerboots

                        Moderator
                        Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mark1995 View Post
                          After some digging you three have something in common,
                          you all had your interviews on the 4th of Feb (Correct me If I am wrong).

                          As far as I know no one from the interview held on the 13th and 14th have heard news yet :/

                          Thats a bit unfair if they have already decided to offer the places without finishing all the interviews...

                          So thats 3 out of the 35 places gone :P
                          Well I can confirm that must actually be a place or two left because thankfully my interview is being rearranged. I couldn't make my initial date (13th coincidentally) but Liam's being really accommodating and finding a mutually convenient date in my stupidly busy timetable

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fergus View Post
                            Well I can confirm that must actually be a place or two left because thankfully my interview is being rearranged. I couldn't make my initial date (13th coincidentally) but Liam's being really accommodating and finding a mutually convenient date in my stupidly busy timetable
                            So are you saying that you havent had your interview yet?

                            A buddy of mine from the interview had a phone call today offering him a position!
                            He's on the engineering side tho so maybe they havent decided on the deck's yet?
                            Fingers crossed.

                            Any others with offers? Jake?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              nope! heard nothing!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X