Mearsk recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mearsk recruitment

Alright guys. Completed the maths & psych test before the deadline. Anyone heard anything yet about their interview date?

At least two have; I'm still waiting though. Hoping it's an alphabetical thing as my surname is pretty near the back of the register.

Comment

I've heard. Got an interview next month

Comment

Originally posted by Fergus View Post
        At least two have; I'm still waiting though. Hoping it's an alphabetical thing as my surname is pretty near the back of the register.
        Im O so fingers crossed, not heard from any others yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jj-1994 View Post
          I've heard. Got an interview next month
          awesome mate, fingers crossed I find out tomorrow.

Comment

There's been some sort of problem with my psychological analysis test. I got an E-mail this morning saying that I haven't done it, so the results have obviously become lost somewhere along the way. I'm hoping it can be sorted shortly and then fingers crossed that the news is good.

Comment

I had an e-mail earlier today saying that I had not completed the PI survey when I had on Monday but I got another e-mail to say that I have an interview I think the problem must have been sorted, otherwise I would not have heard back.

Comment

I gave them a phone call today and he said that everything was fine for me now, there'd just been a delay with some of the results. Apparently they'll get in touch with me next week regarding interviews and I got the impression that he's getting in touch with people based on the order in which they applied, chronologically.

Can't shake this ominous feeling that I'm not going to make it through this time around but I suppose I won't know until Monday.

Comment

I got an offer today for the 13th Feb, but I can't make that week. I rang Liam and all my preferred dates are already fully booked with the provisional dates, so if anyone can't make their's, please ring him asap, especially if it's on the 4th or 5th cos then I can make it
                  Cheers guys

Comment

I got an email today offering an interview on 13th Feb! not sure i like the sound of the logic test !! I also got an email from CMT today following my interview last week. They tell me that they are sorting out their Jan/Feb intake and will be in touch when they know the situation regarding sponsoring companies and number of places available. They will be in touch with news of the progress of my application. Positive or Negative ?? dont know what to think but staying positive!

Comment

The news from CMT is exactly what it says on the tin I would think. They don't know how many places they'll have yet and so can't make you an offer until they do know

Comment

Working...
                      X