Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maersk Interview

Hi All,

I have applied to a few companies regarding sponsorship for the September 2013 intake. Just wondering if and when I will hear from the companies regarding an interview? Maersk are my number one choice and was wondering when i might hear back from them about an interview? I heard it was early January?
    Any help on this would be gratefully recieved.

First off good luck! I had applied to Maersk mid last year and they got in touch with me just before Christmas asking if I still wanted to go ahead with my application and with a view to interview early this year. This was for Sep 2013 intake but I went with a different company for a January intake. I can guess that they are shortlisting right now. They said the interview would be here in the Newcastle office.

Comment

Maersk Cadet Training Officer ph no, is available from their web site or BT.com
      Last edited by Chiefy; 6 January 2013, 03:24 PM. Reason: not the place for phone numbers public or otherwise - thank you

Comment

i applied to maersk and i got e-mailed about making it to a shortlist of around 100 people, if you don't get this email soon you might want to start thinking about reapplying for the next intake

Comment

"From 923 to 160"? That's the one I got anyway.

Comment

Yeah thats the one Dean, looking forward to the test arriving later this week!! I have a CMT interview on thursday, my first interview ever and i have facts and figures coming out of my ears!! It all seems to be happening very quickly !!
            good luck with the test !

Comment

Looking forward to getting the tests :P I got rejected by pretty much everyone else I applied to, so Maersk is the final straw for me right now :P

Comment

Anyone actually received the online tests fro Maersk yet? They said we'd have them by the end of this week.

Comment

Not yet. And we're running out of week :-P

Comment

glad I'm not the only one. Will be badgering on the phone on monday. It's possible that they were supposed to go out today but the person responsible couldn't make it in to work because of the snow

Comment

That's a relief... There's still a few days to go but I was worried that they'd forgotten about me :P

Comment

I doubt they'll be sent out over the weekend. I'm expecting either Monday or Tuesday. Ah well, more time to practise numeric aptitude tests.

Comment

So happy I'm not the only one waiting on these tests! Haha, Annoying though. They did say by the end of this week :/ True as you say fergus. Just keep plugging away xD I would literally bury myself alive in shame if I mess up this chance because of some failed GCSE level maths test :P

Comment

What are you all using to revise? (That is, if you don't mind giving away your gameplan to potential competitors :P)

I've been brushing up on a few random bits and pieces about the net that I know I'm rusty on... It has been a few years since I attended a mathematics class.

Comment

I used the [email protected] training resource from the Marine Society. Apparently they are the ones providing Maersk with the test, so I figured their online training resource should be a good place to start. It costs 15 quid, and covers pretty basic stuff. Should be no problem to be honest, but if you're feeling unsure I would check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X