How to get into merchant navy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get into merchant navy?

hello everyone, I am Raghu Anirudh finished my graduation in EIE in the year 2012 from India. I'm very passionate in pursuing a career in merchant navy.The thing is i don't know how to approach it as what kind of course to be undergone?Maritime institute with good placements records,how to choose a maritime institute.please help me in this regard.

Hi Raghu

I sad to say I don't think we can help you much here, as this is predominantly a forum for UK and Irish cadets. I would suggest trying posting your question in the International forum.

Good Luck!

S4

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Originally posted by Raghu Anirudh View Post
      hello everyone, I am Raghu Anirudh finished my graduation in EIE in the year 2012 from India. I'm very passionate in pursuing a career in merchant navy.The thing is i don't know how to approach it as what kind of course to be undergone?Maritime institute with good placements records,how to choose a maritime institute.please help me in this regard.
      In India, there are numerous good technical colleges kicking around and off the top of my head you've got AMET and Bombay Science who do a fairly good course. They will be able to advise you best.

When it comes to doing sea phases, go along to the crewing agents in Mumbai. There are loads over there and they can usually help you with a ship.
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Working...
      X