Carnival Response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival Response?

Has anyone heard back from Carnival after the assessment days for the January intake yet?

You do sometimes have to wait a while because you don't know what other assessment centres they are holding or grades/qualifications they are waiting on for other applicants.

A rough guess, wait until mid-end of November. It could be earlier but rest assured you will hear either way if you are successful or not.

Good luck, I hope you get what you want

To boldly go.....
    Forum Administrator
    OfficerCadet.com

Comment

I had my assessment day on 20th September and haven't heard anything yet either. At the time I was told I was part of the penultimate assessment and would be likely to hear the outcome on 5th October.

Comment

Yeah I was told 1st/2nd week in October also, just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same situation. Will maybe give them a wee ring on Monday if I still haven't heard. Hopefully we will be getting some good news!!

Comment

I recall when I was a cadet, I applied for Canival UK and never heard anything, until one day during Phase 3 I received a letter from them inviting me for interview... Maybe worth following up with them on the phone/e-mail.

Comment

Working...
          X