Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevron sponsorship interview

Hey folks,

I have my chevron interview coming up in a couple of days for sponsorship as an ETO. I've been doing some research on the company and just wondered if anyone could give me a couple of examples of questions they might ask so I know what to expect. Also maybe a couple of ideas of questions to ask them would be nice. Just starting to get the nerves a little so knowing a little more of what to expect will help calm them.

thanks folks

Oz

It'll just be your standard interview questions. There's loads of interview threads kicking about pal, have a look at some of them.
    "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

Hi Ozz, is your interview on the 14th? If so i'll probably see you there

Comment

It will be the standard interview questions. We cannot go giving out any company specific ones...
        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by Markie93 View Post
          Hi Ozz, is your interview on the 14th? If so i'll probably see you there
          yeh it's on the 14th so probably see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Ducki52 View Post
            It'll just be your standard interview questions. There's loads of interview threads kicking about pal, have a look at some of them.
            I should be alright then, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
              It will be the standard interview questions. We cannot go giving out any company specific ones...
              If it's just standard questions I should be okay. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X