Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyde Marine offer confirmations

Hi all,

Has any other CMT cadets who have been offered conditionals been sent there paperwork yet? Apparently we should all be receiving it around now/within the next couple of weeks

If you do receive confirmation, reply to this thread so we can see who our fellow cadets are!

Rmar

I've been waiting to hear since February...Itching for some good news.

Comment

Ive been waiting too, I phoned couple of days ago and asked them, theyre still waiting for colleges to give them prices, who are waiting for government funding confirmation etc, they say all us clyde people are in same boat ......i made a funny, was it accidentle? yes it was!

Comment

Anyone waiting on a Fleetwood offer; the head honcho there; who does all the prices is off on leave until the 8th of May; so I would expect to hear something after that.

Comment

Waiting on Warsash. Getting to the point where I want to know one way or the other.

Comment

ive been given my offer, its for glasgow and i recieved it a month ago

Comment

That's quite simply because Glasgow has published it's course prices.

Comment

I am waiting on Warsash to. I was told to expect an offer by the beginning of May so I am hoping to hear something this week. I am eager to get things sorted asap as I had planned to do some travelling/volunteering in South America over the summer. Please Mr postman bring me some good news this week!!

Comment

I'm sure I remember seeing/hearing somewhere that WMA are sending information out to sponsors this week. Or I could have been dreaming,I dont know.
                  "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

I share your pain Pedla, im turning down work from the training centre i am with for my offer confirmation, hopefully if i get it in the next week i can leave!

Comment

Anybody received any good news this week? Seems like this is a never ending wait!

Comment

The guy who does the prices at Fleetwood was "in the middle" of doing them, and returned to work last Tuesday. You'd think he would have got it done that week, and let sponsoring companies know....Clyde Marine then have to print out and send out all the contracts etc; I would be hoping to hear something this week.

The wait is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by billwillis View Post
                          I would be hoping to hear something this week.
                          Fleetwood, perhaps. Warsash, still no word. I've heard as late as July... When you think about it, those who follow on directly from college/sixth form don't get a massive amount of time to prepare (I know, I did that when I was 18 because I couldn't wait to get out of my parents house) so really, we're just in line with every other 18 year old waiting on their A-levels/university place confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by ramfeild66 View Post
                            Fleetwood, perhaps. Warsash, still no word. I've heard as late as July... When you think about it, those who follow on directly from college/sixth form don't get a massive amount of time to prepare (I know, I did that when I was 18 because I couldn't wait to get out of my parents house) so really, we're just in line with every other 18 year old waiting on their A-levels/university place confirmation.
                            Know anything about STC?

Comment

Well guys, I wish you all the luck. It's interesting to see your different stories and backgrounds through the various posts on the forum, and I hope you all manage to get a cadetship.

Comment

Working...
                              X