Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faust
    replied
    I have seen cadets wear black blazers and navy blazers, the companies seem to accept either; the same can be said for NATO jumpers.

If a certain company requires you to wear a specific colour, style, or have their logo, you will be informed before the start of college.

Leave a comment:

• DarkSideOfTheMoon
    replied
    What colours are the blazers and jumpers issued by Clyde? Are they standard issue throughout the MN or do different companies have different styles?

Leave a comment:

• ETwhat?
    replied
    You'll get one badge and instructions to sow it onto your blazer, so if your wearing a jumper its fine just plain. that said some companies managed by clyde do have there own uniform bits so you do seem some exceptions.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    Most Clyde guys just have plain jumpers.

Leave a comment:

• Rmar11
    replied
    So is it a Nato jumper with your companys badge on or a Clyde marine badge or what?

Leave a comment:

• ETwhat?
    replied
    You have to wear it on the first day, its so everyone knows you are a new clyde cadet seriously though you need the blazer even if for no other reason than you have it, similarly Clyde uniform is for a white shirt so in college theres no need for epaulettes, its a bit of an odd one really as with lots of different compaines supplying uniform the net result is anything but uniform.

Leave a comment:

• JJ8811
    replied
    I wore a blazer on the first day until lunchtime and its been sitting in my wardrobe ever since. Clyde Marine wont provide you with a nato jumper until your sea phase so might be worth purchasing one before although costa del shields has been beautiful recently and a shirt has been fine

Leave a comment:

• jonnylambert
    replied
    Personally I think blazers are comfy !

Leave a comment:

• Rmar11
    replied
    Ah great, i think il be wearing the Jumper! :P

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    I believe you need a blazer but can optionally wear a wooly pully.

Leave a comment:

• Rmar11
    started a topic Clyde Marine uniforms!

Clyde Marine uniforms!

Hey all,

At Clyde marine, is your uniform a blazer and tie or is it a NATO jumper? or is it optional? I went to STC in my school days and i seen students in both Clyde marine blazers and some in NATO jumpers, whats Clydes policy on uniforms?

Cheers
    Last edited by The H; 3 April 2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: Amend Title
Working...
X