just a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick question

I have decided at long last to return for my final year at school in order to increase my qualifications (making myself more sellable to companies) and I am going to re apply for sept 2013. Now I am currently sitting in may :
    maths, physics , geography, product design and religious issues all at higher/ A-level.

Now my question is, If I was to get a C at maths for example, do companies mind if you re take a course in order to better your grade, or do they encourage you to to go a level further e.g. advanced higher??

The reason I am asking is that I know that some unniversities don't like the idea of re taking a course.

thank's again !!!
    tommo

Tommo, assuming you are Scottish (since you mention highers), unless the SQA have changed the format of the certificate, it will only list your highest (Higher grade in a subject); therefore providing you didn't get an INT-2 award, and get a higher grade second time round they won't know
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Working...
    X