Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mason
    replied
    I spoke to Maersk Human Resources a couple of days ago; they said the info will be sent in the next two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• MarkW
    replied
    It took a couple of weeks for them to send mine last time this year, Was about a month i think. The Personality test was an email.
    They have been busy with the Warsash Stuff and getting us ready for going to sea, that might explain the delay.
    Good luck with the Application.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    They've probably been busy this week with a seminar in Warsash on Thursday and then open day Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Fox
    replied
    Yeah I got the idea it would be email. Just seemed like it was all go with them one minute and then nothing

Leave a comment:

• danking
    replied
    Nothing via email yet. I havent checked the proper post for a while but would imagine they would contact by email??

Leave a comment:

• Fox
    replied
    Has anyone actually been sent these personality tests/ a link to them yet?

Leave a comment:

• mason
    replied
    Too right mate, was thinking about dropping them an email. Might wait on one more week and see what happens...

Leave a comment:

• Ducki52
    replied
    Originally posted by mason View Post
    Also waiting for Maersk to send out the Maths and Personality tests. I see there website says that they are hoping to interview candidates between February and April.

I was wondering if any other applicants out there had heard anything yet?

They've semt nothing to me yet, I might consider ringing them to get a definate answer rather than just waiting in limbo for a few months, its getting difficult to plan stuff in the short term not knowing what im doing in September.

Leave a comment:

• mason
    replied
    Also waiting for Maersk to send out the Maths and Personality tests. I see there website says that they are hoping to interview candidates between February and April.

I was wondering if any other applicants out there had heard anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• ramfeild66
    replied
    Originally posted by danking View Post
    Well, it must of made it through in the end. Received an email this morning, they are sending me the Maths and Personality tests.

Dan.
    Me too Good luck with yours!

Leave a comment:

• danking
    replied
    Well, it must of made it through in the end. Received an email this morning, they are sending me the Maths and Personality tests.

Dan.

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy
    replied
    ahhh they've had the internet fairys in have they Oh well theres no way you can ever account for that happening

Leave a comment:

• danking
    replied
    I think I know what might of happened. I have just woke up (sat morning) and tried to submit the form again with no luck. I opened another window to open the site from the beginning and the website has completely changed since yesterday. They must of been doing maintenance/changing their site overnight UK time. Never mind its gone now which is all good.
    It was doing my head in yesterday though!

Thanks again,
    Dan.

Leave a comment:

• mason
    replied
    Hello danking,

Have you tried phoning the helpline the website suggests? Sending a paper copy isn't a bad idea, although I beleive Maersk are currently processing applications for the September intake, with today (06/01) being the deadline.

Leave a comment:

• strasjack95
    replied
    I submitted an application to Maersk a couple of nights ago and everything worked fine. I was using Chrome so I don't know what could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X