Warsash sponsoring companies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warsash sponsoring companies?

Hello, Ive looked around WMA and really love it, I was wondering if someone could please tell me what companies send cadets to warsash? thanks all

Hi there! A full list of sponsoring companies is available on the Careers at Sea Website: here

When I was at Warsash I worked with cadets from most of the companies listed here. I see a couple of names I didn't recognise but the majority of them all had cadets there.

To boldly go.....
    Forum Administrator
    OfficerCadet.com

Comment

What did you love about Warsash hatty? I thought most cadets called HPM Warsash and generally didn't like it? I'm talking form a campus point of view not a teaching quality one as it's of course a very good college.

Comment

It's HMS Tormentor. Lol. Its name when it was an RN WW2 prison.

I think cadets, like anyone, will find something to complain about wherever they go. Warsash is ok

To boldly go.....
        Forum Administrator
        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

From a recent ending phase one cadet - Warsash is a great academy, great facilities. Foods ok, accommodation is not to shabby and the fire school etc is great fun. Only issue with it has nothing to do with the academy itself, only the location. Getting in and out of Southampton and generally getting around is not easy, always a pain.

Besides that I wouldn't pick anywhere else to go.

Comment

Originally posted by h.sinfield View Post
            From a recent ending phase one cadet - Warsash is a great academy, great facilities. Foods ok, accommodation is not to shabby and the fire school etc is great fun. Only issue with it has nothing to do with the academy itself, only the location. Getting in and out of Southampton and generally getting around is not easy, always a pain.

Besides that I wouldn't pick anywhere else to go.
            Make friends with someone with a car.

Or, if you are like me and have a car, start your own taxi service. It's a nice little earner lol

To boldly go.....
            Forum Administrator
            OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Working...
            X