Opportunites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunites

Hi, my ambition is to become a deck officer via a cadetship. I am aware of Clyde Marine and SSTG and have briefly looked at others. I have applied with SSTG and have been successful with my interview. Even though SSTG would be my preferred choice at the moment i dont want to put all my eggs into 1 basket. So if anybody could give me any information on other training organisations or suitable companies that would be appreciated. Thanks

Look on the 'careers at sea' website, theres about umpteen different training trusts and companies listed on there.
    "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

http://www.careersatsea.org/apply/sp..._companies.php

To boldly go.....
      Forum Administrator
      OfficerCadet.com

Comment

Hi Jordan and welcome!

Have a look at the link above - there's lots of companies about!

Let us know how you get on and if you have any questions come and ask, we're a generally helpful lot!

CD
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Working...
        X