Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival UK Contracts and Uniform

Hi All,
    I was just wondering if anyone from Carnival due to start in September has recived there contracts and other bits of paper work yet? I am asking as i am going on holiday soon and will be unable to send back the relevent paper work. Also the unifoms do we recive them at home or do they get sent to the college and we pick them up then.
    Many Thanks

I highly recommend you phone or if you have the time to wait for a reply, send them an e-mail, explaining you situation with going away on holiday and the exact dates, if you've had your cadetship position with them confirmed already, then it won't be a problem, but they do need to be informed, they will either send them to you early or just get you to sign them when you come back from holiday.

As referance to the uniforms, you may as well just e-mail them, things like that can change from one year to the next anyway. Don't be scared to ask your companies sensible questions, it will look good for you, and that you are interested.

Comment

You may receive your uniform at your induction, or it might be sent to your home or to the college. Either way, you'll have it in time. Same with contracts, if you're likely to be in a position where you can't send it back quickly then you're probably best emailing the office.
      sigpic
      Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Forgot to add, your seagoing uniform will probably be delivered to your home address, as will your mess jacket which comes from a separate company. These won't be delivered until nearer your first sea phase.
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

We did spend the first few days of Phase 1 uniform-less, although I think this was due to a problem with the supplier not Carnival.

Don't stress about it too much, you will get it eventually.

Comment

I fI remember rightly the year I started the contracts didnt get signed till about christmas in phase 1, but then things where a little more relaxed
            Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
            Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
            No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Working...
            X