Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need to pick my top 3 companies now anyone any ideas for a deck cadet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andrewM View Post
      Yeah got an offer mate cheers for asking, they replied the next day on the Friday haha I couldn't believe it. I now have my medical this Friday hoping all goes well with that.

Thats great well done!

Was it Glasgow your interview was in?

Comment

Just need to pick my top 3 companies now anyone any ideas for a deck cadet ?
        While there's every chance they'll ignore your choices anyway - should you really be asking random people on the internet "which company you should pick"? Surely you read all about them prior to the interview?
        “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
          Thats great well done!

Was it Glasgow your interview was in?
          Yeah mate

Comment

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
            While there's every chance they'll ignore your choices anyway - should you really be asking random people on the internet "which company you should pick"? Surely you read all about them prior to the interview?
            Yes I did actually but I am looking for people with experience with different companies thought that might help ?

Comment

I asked at an interview if there was any companies that would be recommended. The interviewer pointed out that he didn't even know what I liked on my sandwiches. Different things suit different people!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I did actually but I am looking for people with experience with different companies thought that might help ?

Got email today with sponsorship offer!!

Comment

Hi Ian

I found your information on interview tips really helpful. I have an interview with Clyde Marine coming up, any chance I could have a look at possible interview questions and answers you used to coach aspiring deck cadets with?? Would be a great help!

kind regards, Jon

Comment

Working...
                  X