Maersk Induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maersk Induction

So I thought I would bring this back up for all the maersk new people haha whos all ready for our induction at the weekend???

Ive still to dig out the list from the paperwork to see what we need haha all your uniform issues sorted if you had any and travel sorted??? just thought I would be nosey haha
    Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
    Adapt and over come
    Careers At Sea Ambassador

Damn it I am mising it...but only just........oh well never mind
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Thats a gutter onli a couple days to go aswell
      Adapt and over come

Comment

aye i'm going down to this, leaving inverness nice and early friday morning. i was wondering actually what bits of the uniform they were expecting us to take?

Comment

yep im coming up to it as well.
          I think they want anything that needs returning as well as shirt blazer tie trousers maybe jumper but im just guessing. The letter said no ppe so i cant think of much else
          Flickr Twitter
          No man would go to sea if skilled enough to get himslef into prison, for a jail has more room , more honest company , and you are somewhat less likley to drown ( Dr. Samuel Johnson)

Comment

I am leaving mid day from kilmarnock mak what college you headin to again?
            Adapt and over come

Comment

well as far as i know i'm going to south shields but i've heard F all about it since I got a letter saying that that was where i'd probably be going. @mark aye that's what i was planning on bringing plus a big book for the six hour journey.

Comment

I see I got a blue booklet for STC as thats where I am going to lol I am getting the train from kilmarnock do you know if your train is going through there, was thinking I might wear my maersk jacket maybe bump into others on the way if you know what I mean
                Adapt and over come

Comment

judging by the weather in the lake district i'll either be wearing that or my big teuchy wax jacket. aye, maersk had the wrong address for me, having sent my train tickets there so i assume (hope) my STC booklet's gone to the same address... as for the train going through killie i dinna think so as i'll be going down the east coast via edinburgh.

Comment

ahhh i c cool no worries will be at the same college anyway if I am not wearing my maersk one I will be wearing a big RN issue jacket need to midn to take the SCC flash off the front or I will look like a right tube
                    Adapt and over come

Comment

Apparently we are going pistol shooting and drinking for our team building or so i've been lead to believe.

You guys have fun on the hills....
                      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

oh lucky u lmao I would rather go airsofting for tema building work as a team to shoot the other team cant beat it coulda been a wee bit of deck v engine in there to
                        Adapt and over come

Comment

hills+hip flask=fun

Comment

I dont mind hills aslong as they aint to steep :P
                            Adapt and over come

Comment

You need to think up some cool team names too Carlsberg and Tuborg HAVE been used previously but nothing to stop a touch of recycling
                              Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
                              Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
                              No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Working...
                              X